In the Detailed Activity Report, publishers can see the method in which a member gained access to a book, or their request was declined. Here are definitions for the terms you may see in this column of your report:
Request Status: Approved
- Manual: you pressed the "Approve" button when managing requests
- Widget: the member was approved via a NetGalley Widget that was sent to them
- Auto-Approved: the member is on your Auto-Approved List
- Title READ NOW: the Availability for the book was "Read Now"
- Wish Granted: you granted the member's Wish