The Detailed Activity Report is an Excel-based report that shows activity information for a single title. You can access this report at any time from the Title Feedback page under the Reports tab.
You can also access this report by clicking the purple gear icon on the right-hand side of the Manage Titles page.
You can also access the Detailed Activity Report via the Approval History page on the Title Feedback page. Scroll down on a title's Title Details Page and click on "Approval History" on the left hand side.
Finally, you can access the Detailed Activity Report from the Manage Requests page by clicking Download Detailed Activity.
The report includes information about:
- The title's activity, including when an individual member requested the title
- The approval/decline date
- How the member gained access (whether by widget invite, because they are one of your auto-approved members, because they were granted a wish, or because you approved their specific request)
- Information about how the member accessed your content files
- Whether the members has downloaded the book, left feedback, or if they chose "Will Not Give Feedback."
Note: Publishers are responsible for complying with all local laws and statutes related to the protection and legal use of personal information. Publishers should always download and use the most recent reports.
Check out our best practices for using member emails here.