Yes, NetGalley requires an ISBN-13 in order to list your title on our platform; it is the primary identifier for many NetGalley processes. ISBN-13s are an industry standard, and we’ll need one to set up your book. Additionally, NetGalley uses ISBNs to link your title record to where your book can be found on retail sites, making an ISBN in your best interest, too.
Articles in this section
- As a publisher, how can I list my books on NetGalley?
- What are the benefits of listing my book(s) on NetGalley?
- Do you work with individual authors?
- Do you work with UK-based publishers?
- Would the subscription option be better for me?
- How are PR and media agencies using NetGalley?
- Do I have to have my book listed on NetGalley to participate in a promotion?
- Do I need a 13-digit ISBN number to list a book on NetGalley?
- Can you tell me about the connection with CataList?
- Do you accept digital-only editions?