We offer many promotion opportunities to fit various goals and budgets!
If you'd like to do something unique and exclusive for NetGalley members that you don’t see mentioned below, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help brainstorm a specialized campaign to fit your needs.
We have an option for every goal! What’s yours?
Gain overall exposure & impressions for a book:
• Take advantage of Featured Placement or free Homepage Placement on NetGalley
• Catch the eye of readers with a Recently Added Spotlight, Dashboard Spotlight or Category Spotlight
• Try the Read Now availability setting, or a Wish campaign
Introduce a new imprint, build brand loyalty, boost ‘favorite’ tags:
• Update your Publisher Profile and include the link in your emails with members
• Announce new imprints, events, or seasonal samplers via a Dedicated eBlast
• Highlight a book or your imprint via a Banner Ad within our successful Newsletters (books do not need to be active in NetGalley!)
Drive activity during a particular time period:
• Reach NetGalley’s engaged social audience with a Sponsored Social Package
• Consider a limited-time Read Now Dedicated eBlast
• Try request “windowing” along with our member type-specific Newsletters & a Wish campaign
Offer immediate access to particular members:
• Give pre-approved access to your VIP list by sending widgets, incentivize them to read early & review
• Utilize your Auto-Approved List to reach your most valuable NetGalley contacts
Gain reads/orders from more booksellers and librarians:
• Allow early requests from only those member types
• Take advantage of our monthly ABA Digital Box and Librarian Newsletters
• Catch the eye of Booksellers and/or Librarians specifically with a Dashboard Spotlight on those member dashboards
• Include NetGalley links in your trade ads (Shelf Awareness, LJ, PW, Booklist, etc.)
See an immediate jump in requests/reads/reviews from one promotion:
• Participate in our weekly Newsletters, sent to members interested in specific genres
• Reserve a Dedicated eBlast customized to your books/branding and preferred targeting
• Use a two-tiered eBlast campaign & tease access to next book for members who share review
• Advertise in the monthly newsletter for We Are Bookish, the editorial blog for NetGalley members
Benefit from editorial coverage:
• Pitch books for free editorial coverage on We Are Bookish, the editorial blog for NetGalley members which presents an independent voice to highlight books and a bookish lifestyle
• Nominate for our monthly Cover Love series on We Are Bookish
Engage directly with a book club audience:
• Reserve a custom Book Club Kit, created especially for your book by our editorial team. Promotion via Dedicated eBlast and social media included!
Reach consumer reviewers directly to start early buzz:
The BookishFirst giveaway platform allows you to reach consumer reviewers directly to start early buzz, boost reviews on pub date, and learn more about your audience.
• We offer a full-service giveaway campaign, including all administration and promotion of the raffle. Publisher just supplies the book cover, excerpt, and promise to mail the full book to the raffle winners. We handle everything else!
• Readers are highly incentivized with points to submit full reviews—averaging 93% review rate!
• Publishers receive in-depth reporting including demographic info, and all review text & links.