There are a number of ways you can tell whether your files have imported and are ready to use.
- On the Upload Titles page, you will see a colored dot indicating whether they are ready.
- In the side-bar on your Title Details page, in Title Information, you will see the file types that are present.
- You will also receive a NetGalley Import Report email when assets (covers, content files such as EPUB and PDF files, manifests) are added to the _INBOX on sftp://ftp.netgalley.com and successfully import into your NetGalley publisher account. Read more about that here.
- You can always see which titles have content files (PDF, EPUB, or AUDIO) associated with them by going to the MANAGE TITLES page and looking at the status column. If there are content files present, you will see the file types available here. For titles missing content you will NOT see file types listed.
- Under MANAGE TITLES, hover over the title's status to see more information. If you are missing content, see more information on how to upload your content.